We’ve teamed up with local animal shelters to show you these furrrr-abulous adoptions!
- Fursday: Meet Aladdin from Saving Grace!He isn’t riding in on a magic carpet, but Aladdin is going to magically bring all kinds of happiness to your life! This little pup is a pint and a half at about 20 lbs now, with lots of growing to do, he is fun, frolic and fabulous all rolled into one! Aladdin is a…Continue Reading
- Fursday: Meet Jane from Second Chance!November is Adopt A Senior Pet month and today we are Highlighting Jane – The girl with a beauty mark. This mellow 8-year-old sweetheart is ready to find her forever home. She is both affectionate and independent – the perfect combination for a working family. She loves to be with her people but would be just fine…Continue Reading
- Fursday: Meet Lima Bean from APS of Durham!Lima Bean, sweet and kind and ready to join you for the Howlidays. This girl is a friend to all humans and loves any visits from people, especially when they offer treats and affection. Lima Bean has been at APS since July 11th and is ready to take her curious sniffer elsewhere, like your backyard or…Continue Reading
- Fursday: Meet Feather from Second Chance!More than just a dog, two-year-old Dalmatian Feather is a survivor. While the start of her life was anything but easy due to being used for breeding while living outside, she is now looking for her forever home where she can experience the warmth of a loving family. Feather has more love to give than…Continue Reading
- Fursday: Meet Endora from APS of Durham!Grumpy cat or Endora? We’re not sure. But we do know that this sassy girl is looking for someone that can handle her big personality and won’t be offended when she looks at you with those eyes. Endora has been at APS for about a month now and we know she is ready to find…Continue Reading
- Fursday: Meet Feather from Second Chance!When Second Chance Pet Adoptions learned that 2-year-old Dalmatian Feather had lived all her life outdoors and been used for breeding, we were thrilled to take her into our program once her owner surrendered her to a shelter. We knew this special gal deserved a second chance to find love! Feather is so excited to…Continue Reading