The recovery from Hurricane Florence is just getting started and your help is greatly needed! We hope you’ll join us this week to collect much needed supplies. Thanks to our friends at Advance Auto Parts, you can drop off donations at any of their Triangle locations through this Sunday.
Here’s what’s needed the most:
· Non-perishable food that is unopened, not damaged, and not expired. (Meaning Shelf stable and in family size or larger)
· New, unused, non-expired toiletries. (Not individual bar soaps but bottles of body wash, etc.)
· New, sealed-in-package diapers.
· Clean, unstained, untorn towels.
· Cleaning supplies, trash bags, paper towels, all in bulk
We Can Not Accept:
· Homemade food of any kind.
· Expired, damaged, or open non-perishable food.
· Perishable food of any kind.
· Housewares, furniture, or any large items.
· Open, used, or expired toiletries.
Join QDR This Thursday morning from 7am – 9am as Janie from the Q Morning Crew will be at the Advance Auto in Garner on Hwy 70 (1500 Hwy 70 W)