Holiday traditions will look and feel a bit different this year, but there are new ways popping up to keep things merry and bright—including visiting Santa. Here are some of the easiest ways to keep the holiday magic alive, virtually!
- Book a Santa Video on Cameo
- This video-sharing platform has been popular for a while now for surprising loved ones with a video from their favorite celebrity. Well, now the kids’ favorite Christmas celebrity—Santa Claus—is on there.
- There are a few options for booking Santa this year on Cameo. They range in price from $25 to $75 depending on the one you’re looking for. Pick from The Cameo Santa, Santa J Claus, Santa in puppet form, a singing Santa, and an aquarium-diving Santa. You can even book Mrs. Santa Claus!
- Here’s how it works: When you book a video from Santa, you can choose if he delivers a specific message and sends the video to a certain email address. It will be sent within a week, so plan your timing and check your list twice!
- Schedule a Personalized Visit From JingleRing
- Starting at $19.95, you can order a recorded message from Santa Claus with JingleRing, or pay $24.95 for a live call. You have the option to choose the Santa you’d like with filters for ethnicity, language (including ASL!), and religion. Also, you can opt to add a special storytime package with photos of the entire family with either Santa or Mrs. Claus. Hurry, they may sell out soon!
- Book an Airbnb Virtual Santa Visit
- The home rental platform has gone beyond just physical locations and added video Santa Claus visits this holiday season! There are a few offers available: Talk directly with Santa, have “Mama Claus” read stories and sings carols, or meet with Jesse, an award-winning children’s book author (pictured above). Prices start at $6 a person.
- Talk With Santa or Mrs. Claus via Chit-Chat With Santa
- Schedule a personalized live video call with Santa or Mrs. Claus through Chit-Chat With Santa. A Santa call costs $35 for an up to 10-minute video chat. You can also choose to do Story Time with Mrs. Claus ($35) or a personalized pre-recorded Claus Clip ($20), which is a 60- to a 90-second greeting from Santa or Mrs. Claus.
- Get a Recorded Visit From Kringle Mingle
- What a fun name! Kringle Mingle lets you choose from many options for welcoming Santa into your home this year. You can order an in-person video call, a phone call, or a pre-recorded personalized message. They also provide an “Official Nice List” that you can print out for the kids! Act fast, because they’re selling out fast.
- Visit Macy’s Santaland From Home
- The massive retailer we all love is helping families out this holiday season with their new debut: Macy’s Santaland! You can virtually ride on the Santaland Express, where Santa’s Elves will guide everyone to meet the big guy, and enjoy fun activities along the way. Everyone can also visit Santa’s Toy Shop and help the Elves pack his sleigh, all virtually and safe. There are also a bunch of cool features on their site that the kids will love!
- Sam’s Club Virtual Santa Visits
- This year, Sam’s Club is taking its members to The North Pole with live virtual Santa sessions for the entire family! If you’re a member, you can get one-on-one time with Santa from the comfort of your own couch. They let you personalize your session with a diverse group of Santas, and parents can give your Santa of choice some fun facts about their kids. After, they will send a picture to capture the memorable experience. Plus, you can have your kids write a letter to Santa on the Sam’s Club website, and he will reply!
Find out more from RetailMeNot!