National Cheeseburger Day is September 18, so get your stomach ready for some good burgers!
Below we have some great options to treat yourself to a tasty cheeseburger deal or freebie offered by some of the best restaurants and fast-food chains around the United States!
- Black Top: “Black Tap is celebrating ‘American National Cheeseburger Day’ in a massive way, by offering up fantastic prizes to those who dine at its JBR venue starting from September 13 until September 18.”
- Dog Haus: “On National Cheeseburger Day, you score a free Cheeseburger in-store with app scan, or when your order pickup or delivery through the Dog Haus app, for only $5.00 at any of the participating locations.”
- Domino’s: “This is quite an interesting take on a pizza! In August, the pizza chain launched its new Cheeseburger Pizza, made with a ketchup-mustard sauce, American cheese, beef, onions, tomatoes, shredded provolone, and cheddar cheese. There’s also a new Chicken Taco Pizza!”
- Farmer Boys: “On September 18, you can get a great deal from Farmer Boys. They are offering their Big Cheeseburgers from 2 to 5 p.m. for just $2! The Big Cheese is made with a 1/4 pound of fresh, 100% USDA beef topped with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, sliced onions, dill pickles, and thousand island dressing on a sesame seed bun. Yummy!”
- Wayback Burgers: “On September 18, all participating Wayback Burgers restaurants will offer their unique “Cheeeesy Quarantini” burger for $6.99–$7.49. Instead of American cheese, they are adding an extra kick to this burger with four slices of spicy, gooey pepper jack cheese layered between two beef patties.”
- Wendy’s: “The popular restaurant is offering its Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger. It includes a pretzel bun with a quarter-pound of beef, Muenster cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, smoky honey mustard, warm beer cheese sauce, crispy fried onions, and pickles. Sounds like a feast!”
Learn more about National Cheeseburger Day deals from RetailMeNot!