That’s not something you see everyday!
In Florida, Marylou Ward said she came home and saw her toilet had completely exploded!
“We come in here and the toilet was laying on the floor,” Ward told WINK-TV. “There’s all pieces everywhere. Pieces everywhere.”
Apparently lightning struck the home’s septic tank and caused a toilet inside the house to shatter.
A plumber examined the damage explained the lightning must have ignited the methane gas inside the septic tank, causing the explosion.
Read more via upi.com.